Thursday, December 20, 2007

Fansy


That's right my WoW character is a giant cow man named Fansy. Where does someone come up with a name like Fansy? Well it is a tribute to my favorite event in Everquest. There was this bard and he used to ... Well it is just better if I let him explain it.


Now I don't run around acting like Fansy, that would be annoying in this day. But in the context of EQ1 this was hysterical. I just use the name as a sort of tribute.


At this point Fansy is a 39 War. I have slowed down leveling to raise up mount money for the time being. I have 52 gold in the bank and a large stockpile of Medium and Light Leather that I have been buying up at 90% market value or less. I have pretty much done a 48 hour dump of my inventory to see what I can scoop up during the holiday.


I won't be able to get on during the holiday weekend so I won't be able to take advantage of it properly. I estimate I have between 100 and 150 gold worth of inventory so I need about 30% of it to sell. I have no idea how busy WoW is on holiday weekends like this so I am hoping there is a lot of traffic. If not since I mostly deal in raw materials my deposits are low.


Once I get back I'll switch over to leveling, ding 40, and get my mount.

No comments:

Hit Counter