Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Fang Gamepad

I got a Fang Gamepad the other night and I will be test driving it with WoW tonight. I am pretty excited about it because I have recently changed my play style. I used to play sitting at my desktop but right before the holidays I got a new laptop. Now I play laying on the couch with the laptop sitting on the coffee table.
I bought a trackball because the mouse was unwieldy in this situation, I had been reaching across and using WASD with my left hand but now I can increase my laziness and situate the Fang on my lap next to the trackball.
I will post a double review tomorrow. Part 1 will cover the Fang pad, part 2 will cover the Stargate DVDs I will be watching while I play thanks to the suggestions of the guys at Insert Coin Live

No comments:

Hit Counter