Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Befallen

The Tuesday Night Progression group for Nostalgia the Guild had its first run last night in Befallen. Overall it was a success. I went from level 10-15 and we only wiped 4 times. We did not have a rogue so every time we died we had to get the key to get back down to our corpses, although later on Tipa brought out her higher level cleric to go grab the corpses. I know that this sort of game play is supposed to be dated and hated but honestly it is just plain more fun when there is a little bit of danger involved.

I may have caused some of our early deaths due to my n00bness on druid and my overall out of shape situation in EQ. Little things like not running past living necros when you are invisible to undead, and remembering to root the last mob. Fortunately I did remember how to heal correctly and did not embarrass myself by running around like a chicken with my head cut off when I drew aggro.

Next week we go to the moon and Paludal Caverns, a zone I have never been to before so I am looking forward to it.

No comments:

Hit Counter