Sunday, November 16, 2008

Law School

Hello,
Don't know if anyone is still out there but I am back (loosely speaking). It turns out that law school is a fairly insane time drain, that is why I have not posted at all. I had to totally abandon gaming period pretty much since my last post. That's right, no gaming at all. I have not rolled a single die or even picked up a controller. FFIV is like half finished for the DS and Dragon Quest IV is sitting still in the shrink wrap.

I just finished up my semester paper (memo for those of you in the know) so I am hoping I have enough time to game a bit and write some entries. Looks like I might have a chance to be a player in a tabletop RPG again. I hardly ever get to sit on that side of the table so I should have some interesting stuff to say about that.

No comments:

Hit Counter